Tasks & Responsibilities:
The HR Assistant is responsible for providing personnel and HR management support and coordinating all areas related to HR management. The HR Assistant acts as an HR department advocate and keeps track of vacation requests, attendance, and all personnel issues while ensuring compliance with the company HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or any related field.
- Language skills: Kurdish, Arabic, & English.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good organizational skills.
- Address Iraq, Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile on ([email protected]) titling your email with (HR Assistant- SG ERB)