Overall job purposes
The HR Assistant is responsible to organize HR activities for Erbil base and support the provision, care and management of permanent collections of information.
S/he supports and implements the administrative procedures respecting Tdh mandate and commitments and international standards.
Data Management :-
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials;
- Provide reference services and assistance for users needing archival materials;
- Prepare archival records, such as document descriptions, to allow easy access to information;
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases including but not limited to OneDrive;
- Support of HR Officer in Responding to enquiries from Tdh bases;
- Advise users on how best to access, use and interpret archives;
- Identify ways of protecting and preserving collections;
- Advise on storage of material in order to encourage planning for the future;
- Follows up and manages the standard Soft and Hard filing/archiving of field bases’ HR documents within coordination office.
- Responsible for providing all the documents needed by internal/external auditor
Administrative management :-
- Guarantee security and confidentiality of information;
- Ensure the regular update of the archival record and HR personal files of Erbil Base.
- On a monthly basis check the archival of TDH field offices on OneDrive.
Administrative management of personnel:-
- Follow up on staff attendances, leaves and absences;
- Request TDH staff IDs for new joiners and ensures their delivery.
- Regularly exchange information with his/her manager and setting up the activities schedule on a weekly basis;
- Regular communication with HR staff in the field offices;
General Activities :-
- S/he Help his/her line manager in setting up the activities schedule on a weekly basis;
- Following up on the cleaner performance for cleaning the offices and GH’s with the support of HR Officer
- Request all the materials needed by the cleaners
- In general, make sure that a positive and professional image of Tdh is conveyed. Ensure that Tdh’s mandate, thematic policies, ethics, values and views are followed in relation to third parties.
Other tasks might be assigned at the request of the direct line manager
- How to apply Application Process and Deadline: Application should contain the following two attachments: CV Cover letter Application should be submitted to " [email protected] " with writing the exact subject (HR Assistant - Erbil), Otherwise CV's not be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Link to CV's will be disregarded.