An HR Coordinator position is often exposed to all human resources procedures and assists with tasks throughout all areas of the HR department. In addition to recruiting and placing new employees, an HR Coordinator assists with guiding employees through various human resource processes, answering any questions they may have about policies.
An HR Coordinator may also assist with administering benefits, processing payroll and handling any problems or questions. The position also has an active role in ensuring all human resource functions are complying with local, state and federal regulations. Additional HR Coordinator duties may include:
- Consulting with the employer and identifying employment needs
- Interviewing potential applicants regarding their skills, experience and education
- Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
- Informing applicants about position details, including working conditions, benefits and duties
- Hiring or referring qualified applicants for the employer
- Conducting or helping with new employee orientation
- Keeping process paperwork and employment records
Skills and Qualifications:
Communication skills: Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively, while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees and job applicants.
Decision-making skills: For reviewing applicants’ qualifications and for working to resolve employee disputes.
Detail-oriented: When ensuring the workplace is compliant with labor standards and when maintaining records regarding employee grievances, performing background checks and reviewing candidate qualifications.
Interpersonal skills: For interacting with new employees while conversing and connecting with people from various backgrounds and experiences.
Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field with coursework in business, accounting, human resource management, professional writing, psychology and industrial relations.
Languages: Arabic, Kurdish and English preferred
- Address 40 meter Street, Gulan-Ankawa Road, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq
- How to apply Please send your CV to : [email protected]
- Job Reference HR Coordinator