All INTERSOS employees are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA, and Child Protection policies. The job description is mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the employee within the first week of employment.
Purpose/objective of the position:
The HR-Finance volunteer will be responsible for all paperwork related to the HR and Finance Departments in terms of making copies, scanning and stamping, in addition to following up on attendance and making sure that there are signatures on all administrative papers and that they are completed correctly.
- Check monthly attendance sheets for SAD staff, and make the timesheet accordingly
- Tracking the payslips and collecting the signature from employees.
- Share and submit all the needed information in all intersos centers and offices.
- Update the HR files with all staff information and make scan copies to ensure that have a scan and hard copies on a monthly basis
- Prepare, and track the HR packages and share the necessary document with the coordination by being in touch with the KRI HR department.
- Update IMP and HRMS with the necessary information.
- Ensure that employee related documents are signed on time.
- Support the HRO in downloading attendance logs from the devices in each location.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the HR Officer.
- Make scan copies for invoices, PRs, and the contracts and for all papers related to the finance payments.
- Check the legal documents if it’s completely settled and make sure to stamp all the legal papers before sending them to the coordination.
- Archiving all payment documents (consultant, and service contracts) when payments is done.
Education and professional experience:
- Fresh graduate, with a bachelor’s degree (regardless of the field)
- Basic knowledge of HR, financing and the humanitarian context is a plus.
- Intuitive and good in administrative works.
Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel)
- Confidentiality, respect, and non-discriminatory attitude
- Good facilitation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in Arabic and Good English (written and spoken)
- Address Telafar
- Salary Offer will be discussed in a later stage USD will be discussed in a later stage Month
- How to apply INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those interested and who meet the required criteria, please apply below. Kindly note that: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date. The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area.