On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Human Resource Manager” to work with one of the leading Food Factories in Iraq.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 15 Jan 2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 6 days/week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs Drawing up the company’s internal policy, instructions, and internal procedures for working within the company
- Permanent search for experienced and competent employees to work within the assigned job. Save their CVs for the possibility of being called upon when necessary.
- See the CV of each of them, to identify the skills of each of them and if it is suitable for the company’s work and select the distinguished candidates for the interview if requested
- Coordination with the General Manager and heads of departments for the possibility of developing employee skills and training according to his specialization
- Providing training courses for departments according to specialization and selecting people
- Communication between all departments and individuals within the company and working to know the problems and workers and solve them as soon as possible
- Deliver new information to the departments and branches, coordinate between them, explain the new instructions to the people concerned, and ensure that they understand the instructions and follow them to implement the instructions accurately
- Follow up the performance of employees and employees in succession with a manager and alert them to mistakes that may be committed while working to correct them and honor efficient employees
- Encouraging employees for creativity and innovation, and rewarding the loyal employee
Organize employee data, create employee files, make a copy of residency permits, passports, and health certificates for each employee’s file, copy them electronically and keep a copy
- Preparing the salary schedule for employees and workers monthly and weekly, following up on absences, delays, rewards, employee advances, and withdrawing all attendance and absence information from the electronic fingerprint report exclusively
- Establish an electronic fingerprint device for each of the governorates in which we have a work team and supervise their absences and attendance and inform the administration about any default or non-attendance
- Organizing employees’ vacations, vacations, and working times, and calculating the leaves due
- Organizing employee contracts, following up with them, and renewing them upon completion
- Archiving all data, documents, and papers electronically and saving them on the company’s servers
- Keeping employees’ CVs in an orderly manner to facilitate review when necessary
- Follow up employees’ complaints and suggestions and work on them permanently
- Responsibility for the complete confidentiality of employee salary information and not publishing it to any other employee
- Adherence to new company policies
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in FMCG and HR.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of Iraqi labor
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “HR Manager” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.