generalists who perform a broad range of duties, or specialists who focus on a particular area. Specialisms include employee relations, careers coaching, health and safety and headhunting. If you want to find out about all of the specialisms on offer, head to the HR areas of work section, general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local Labour law and fiscal regulations, under the HR manager supervision
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following the HR Manager instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed
- Support in recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
- monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Execute, under the HR Manager supervision, employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, termination dates supervision, etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Present and explain contract terms and the content of Internal regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
- Collect the variable payroll elements (paid holidays, sick leave, unpaid leave, allowances, deductions and overtimes) in order to ensure accurate and on time payroll payment.
- Support on regular basis on training activities and help the HR Manager to evaluate the results in order to improve return on training expenditures.
- organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Ensure that all staff have valid work IDs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Essential Education level: bachelor degree in Administration or related field to the industry
Essential minimum years of experience: 2-3 years in the same field
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effective organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- English Language essential
- Address Baghdad- Iraq
- How to apply Applicants must submit their CVs and Cover Letter no later than the 5th of May 2021 to the following address: [email protected] stating the job title in the mail by subject line: (HR Officer/ASCO HR-BGW-2021-008) . We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Please indicate in your Cover Letter how you were aware of this announcement
- Job Reference (HR Officer/ASCO HR-BGW-2021-008)