Rules and Responsibilities:
- Effective Human Resources Management of recruitment processes including job descriptions, job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, chairing interview panels, and making recommendations on recruitment.
- Prepare vacancy announcements and upload them on the Search Job portal (Lever) and advertise in other media.
- Carry out the full process of recruitment from advertising up to the identification of suitable candidates.
- Review and identify options to widen the search for talent.
- Ensure recruitment processes are adhered to according to established rules and regulations and frameworks.
- Prepare contracts and ensure benefits are assigned correctly according to the contractual modality.
- Creating JDs for needed positions.
- CO HR business processes mapping and elaboration/establishment of internal.
- Full compliance of HR activities with Search rules and regulations, procedures, and strategies; effective implementation of the internal control.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Contract management of all national staff in Erbil by ensuring all the staff are covered with valid
contracts during their employment with TipTop;
- Keeping track on contract probation period expiry date;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the HR database;
- Providing the monthly HR statistics and reports to the HOP;
- Ensuring personal files are well maintained in all offices as per the SoPs;
- Ensuring the all-current staff and the new joiners have updated Job descriptions;
Managing Audit/Compliance Requests
- Responsible of collecting and providing HR related documents according to Audits requests;
Performance Appraisal of National Staff:
- Supporting the HOP in Conducting the annual performance appraisals;
- Preparing the monthly performance appraisal data base for the mission and follow up on the execution in a timely manner;
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- A university degree or equivalent certificate/diploma or similar qualification from a recognized establishment or equivalent experiences.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Strong experience in coordinating and planning events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Strong knowledge of local context and market dynamics in Iraq;
- Fluency in oral and written Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, as well as the ability to build and conduct effective professional working relationships.
- Ability to work through stringent deadlines with acute attention to detail.
- Self‐starter with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Willingness and commitment to learning and growing.
- Reflect a professional positive attitude and positive energy within the work environment.
- Address Iraq, Erbil
- How to apply If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to ([email protected])with mentioning the title and location.
- Job Reference TP-ERB013