- Operation of the payroll and financial integration Salary.
- Realize all system developments / adaptations related to the payroll process from the company regulations or from the legal regulations (to direct the BT team in this direction).
- Provide information about external and internal audit processes.
- Payroll processes to Finance department or provide data on specific issues (Senior manager fees / benefits etc.)
- Train direct report in all matters related to the payroll process (system requirements, adaptations, etc.)
- Expert on payroll and reporting process to be involved as project member in related projects.
- Legislation, laws, incentives, etc. To follow up the agenda on the agenda and warn the relevant persons in time about the changes in the system and to take necessary actions.
- To realize the SAP data management entry and payment of the salaries and benefits of LT members and contracted senior executives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Social Sciences, Banking
- 3 years of experience in functional and sector.
- Highly analytical.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to lead and manage systems and cross-functional projects.
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Upper Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
- University Graduate.
- Potential to be promoted to key management roles in the country.
- Supervisory and Problem Solving skills.
- Team Building skills.
- Basic Counseling skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Effective Communication skills (Verbal and Written) including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
- Effective Public Relations and Public Speaking skills.
- Stress and Time management skills.
1.Impact & Influence
2.Motivate & Inspire
3.Partner with Customer
5.Continuously Raise the Bar
6.Think About Tomorrow