View more 17 hours ago
- Operation of the payroll and financial integration Salary.
- Realize all system developments / adaptations related to the payroll process from the company regulations or from the legal regulations (to direct the BT team in this direction).
- Provide information about external and internal audit processes.
- Payroll processes to Finance department or provide data on specific issues (Senior manager fees / benefits etc.)
- Train direct report in all matters related to the payroll process (system requirements, adaptations, etc.)
- Expert on payroll and reporting process to be involved as project member in related projects.
- Legislation, laws, incentives, etc. To follow up the agenda on the agenda and warn the relevant persons in time about the changes in the system and to take necessary actions.
- Realize the SAP data management entry and payment of the salaries and benefits of LT members and contracted senior executives.
- 3 years of experience in functional and sector.
- B.Sc Degree in related field.
- Upper Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
- Highly analytical.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to lead and manage systems and cross-functional projects.
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Potential to be promoted to key management roles in the country.
- Supervisory and Problem Solving skills.
- Team Building skills.
- Basic Counseling skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Effective Communication skills (Verbal and Written) including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
- Effective Public Relations and Public Speaking skills.
- Stress and Time management skills.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.