View more 2 weeks ago
The HR (Sr.) Partner is in charge of ensuring adequate implementation of HR policies and procedures in the region. Furthermore, the HR (Sr.) Partner is responsible for coordinating with the HR units such as Employment, Compensation, Employee Relations, L&D, and HRIS in the Head Quarter.
- Coordinating the collection of JDs and organization chart.
- Assisting in the search for CVs for vacancies in the region.
- Conducting interviews and sending recommendations to HQ.
- Following up with the recruitment documentations.
- Sending montlhy reports of the recruitment process.
- Collecting and following up with the employement contracts.
- Sending weekly reports for abcences and tardiness.
- Managing the status change reqeusts and send it the HQ.
- Preparing monthly reports on phone credit system adjustments.
- Preparing monthly payroll input reports.
- Collecting all employee related documents.
- Creating and maintaining personal files.
Learning & Development:
- Assisting the HQ in promoting the EPR practice to the employees of the region.
- Coordinating on assessing training needs and identifying external providers.
- Supervising local training sessions and sending training reports to HQ.
- Providing support to internal trainings.
- Preparing monthly reports for HQ.
- Decision making abilities.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Strong knowledge in HR policies and procedures.
- Objective and result oriented.
- Ability to plan, staff, budget and report.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- High level of assertiveness.
- Project management skills.
- Strong knowledge in personnel management.
- HR related certificates is a plus.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business and Management or related field.