The Assistant of the HRA Director organizes and supervises all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the HRA Director Office. In addition the HRA assistant should have good knowledge on HRA rules and Policies and therefore be able to assist the HRA Director with various tasks.
- Provide support to HRA Director in ensuring smooth administrative and logistic operation in the department.
- Promote smooth workflow with other departments.
- Control correspondences.
- Assist the HRA Director with employee’s issues. Be able to answer certain HRA related questions as per HRA policies and procedures.
- Prepare powerful presentations and reports for meetings, and other purposes requested by HRA Director.
- Translate documents if required.
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Managing filing systems.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Organize and chair meetings with HRA Director and his staff – (including typing the agenda and taking minutes).
- Writing reports and delivering presentations for or on behalf the HRA Director.
- Organizing documents to be signed and coordinating with other departments if anything is missing.
- Keeping track of documents in/out of department.
- Other duties assigned.
- Have strong competency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) applications.
- Have good time and project management skills.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to deal with stress.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Must exercise good customer service skills to both internal and external employees or clients.
- Must be self-motivated, focused, and persistent.
- Must have excellent networking skills.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential nature of HRA Department work.
- Must be goal and detail oriented.
- Eager and fast learner.
- Must be pro-active.
Bachelor in Human Resources, Administration, Business or related field.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)