We are looking for an HR administrator with superb communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality, and should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities.
- Processing internal arrangements such as internal records, preparing, issuing, and filing company documentation, official letters…etc.
- Updating internal databases with new hire information.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Organized, Archiving, and management of information and ducoments.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Basic knowledge of labor law.
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Address Al-Jadiriyah
- How to apply You can address your application to: ([email protected]) Your application will not be taken into consideration if you do not insert the job code in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. This position is for Iraqi nationals only.
- Job Reference HRA-BGW-007