The role will maintain a robust assurance plan and auditing process to ensure compliance with company internal control procedures and regulatory requirements. The role will primarily focus on HSE related process and practices but will also support other function internal audit activities in the role of Subject Matter Expert (SME). The role will support BU HSE function on development and implementation of the BMS. The role will support BU HSE function on development of HSE system applications and automation.
- Develop and maintain a risk based annual BU Compliance Plan approved by the CM Kurdistan
- Plan, conduct and prepare HSE related internal audits on DNO key processes as well those of key contractor organizations. This will include Contractor compliance with DNO’ requirements as well as their own internal processes as the effect DNO operations.
- Support BU HSE function on development of HSE related software tools and automation.
- Ensure contractor compliance with DNO requirements as well ss their own internal processes as they affect DNO operations.
- Ensure audit action items are documented in the Beacon software tool and follow-up the closure of these actions.
- Prepare and report on compliance with the BU Compliance Plan and action item closure status using agreed performance indicators.
- Provide training and coaching for national DNO HSE staff regarding audit and assurance processes by ensuring their active participation as audit team members.
- Work closely with the field and contractor management to improve HSE practices compliance on site.
- Support Kurdistan BU with the development and implementation of BMS.
A Safety Leader
- All employees in DNO are expected to be Safety Leader playing active roles in BU programs such as safety observations and putting safety first.
- The Role Holder must proactively use and promote the use of Beacon, among managers and other employees.
- To ensure regular updating of personal qualifications and attend to personal training as required.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years international HSE experience, preferably oil and gas industry experience in project execution and projects environments.
- Lead Auditor qualifications – ISO 14001, ISO 45001/18001.
- Previous experience in a similar audit and assurance role.
- Previous experience in HSE management system design or implementation/auditing.
- Internal auditing planning and execution.
- Sound understanding of HSE risks and controls for onshore project execution and production operations.
- Working knowledge of industry HSE standards
- Excellent English report writing and presentation skills
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to interface with all organizational levels.
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Systematic problem-solving skills.
- Address Kurdistan, Erbil plus extensive field work in all PSCs USD Month