HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance)
- Proficient in MS Office.
- knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, or relevant field
- Address Baghdad - Mansoor
- How to apply To apply on the website, use the following link: https://tnfx.co/en/hr-career/ Or by sending your CV to the e-mail [email protected] stating the type of job