|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
· Providing counseling on policies and procedures
· advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s employment policies and procedures
· Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
· Preparing monthly Payroll and calculating salaries.
· Provide general support to other departments as requested by the Line Manager
· Track employee leave requests, overtimes, attendance sheets, and fingerprint
· Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
· Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
· Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
· Other duties as assigned by Human Resource Manager
|Skills and other Requirements:
· Knowledge of HR functions (payroll & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
· Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
· Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
· Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator.
· Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
· Knowledge of employment legislation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Protecting the interests of all employees.
· Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Address Energy Company USD Month