• As a key member of the Management team, the Deputy GM will assume a key role in the formulation of the company’s continued growth, strategy and its overall implementation.
• Lead by developing and cascading the organization’s strategy/mission statement to all staff and implementing appropriate rewards/recognitions and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with company goals and manages the day-to-day operation.
– Develop and implement the elements of a high performing, a sustainable organizational framework that achieves operational excellence.
– Ensures all Human Capital Operations are effectively managed at the Company Holdings, particularly in areas related to recruitment, employee relations and employee services of The Company Executive Leaders,.
-Develop and establish effective total reward strategies, human resource policies and procedures and Job analysis, descriptions and evaluations.
– Develop and establish Talent Management, Succession Planning, Training strategy and Performance Management.
– Improve on staff retention and company turnover and hiring misjudgments.
Work with internal legal counsel, internal Risk and external lawyers on all legal and risk associated areas of HR
– Define and assess the organizational development by ensuring culture, values and leadership characteristics necessary to support the achievement of the business vision, mission and strategy. This includes the design and implementation of organizational structure alignment, change management frameworks, employee engagement schemes and organizational.
– Directs employee relations and development activities.
– Point of contact for all internal and external Employee and HR legal advice
– Ensure all employment contracts are up to date
– Govern and manage the Employment contract tool
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
– Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent and an MBA preferable.
– Minimum 3 years of experience as an HR officer.
– Hands-on HR experience working in Iraq with preferable experience in hospital settings.
– Leading and managing change.
– Coaching and mentoring across various levels.
– Abreast of local/international HR trends.
– Strong personality that has an understanding of working with Iraqi management and – culture.
– Excellent communications skills.
– Performance Management.
– Talent Management.
– Employee Engagement.
– Talent Acquisition.
– Project Management.
– Learning & Development.
– Organizational Development.
– English and Arabic speaking is essential.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our hospital. Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Address Wazireya, Baghdad
- Salary Offer Decided after Interview USD Decided after Interview Month
- How to apply Kindly send your resume here or to the following email with the title [D HR Manager IQJScout] email@example.com