On Behalf of an International Consulting Company in Baghdad, WRS team is looking for qualified local candidates for the position of Human Resources Manager.
Work type: Full-time (Sunday- Thursday)
open to: Iraqi Locals
Location: Baghdad (Covering Baghdad, Basra, and Erbil)
The role requires one to think and work strategically, seeing the bigger picture and understanding the culture and objectives, to develop and enhance the organization’s human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employees’ relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain and update employees’ database, employment contracts, personal information, personal documents, leaves, promotions, and other occurrences in the workplace regarding Company’s employees.
- Maintain and enhance employees’ benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, allowances, and other personnel packages.
- Assist with recruitment efforts (directly or through recruitment entities), select and interview candidates, apply tests as necessary, advise managers on staff needs and candidate selection, prepare job offers and job descriptions.
- Onboard new employees and assist in all necessary administrative initial needs, conduct orientation, and make sure the employee adapts to the Company’s environment smoothly.
- Conduct orientation on Company’s Policies and training programs as applicable.
- Liaise with HR Group Manager, Country Manager, Office Managers, Supervisors and rest of staff.
- Ensure legal compliance with employment laws in Iraq by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conduct investigations and maintain respective records.
- Create development plans for each employee.
- Conduct and record exit interviews, recommend changes in Company’s procedures or environment.
- Schedule and conduct role evaluations and professional assessments, monitor, and implement actions to
- improve employees’ performance, and appraise employees’ work results.
- Schedule management conferences with employees, hear and resolve employees’ grievances and conflicts, by counseling employees and line managers.
- Implement employees’ training programs, studies, courses, and design and conduct educational programs.
- Coordinate with HR Group Manager regarding employees’ claims, lawsuits, investigations, accidents, incidents; maintain records and represent the Company at hearings if necessary.
- Enforce management guidelines by reviewing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Prepare Company’s organogram and update from time to time accordingly.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
Daily and/or Monthly Responsibilities:
- Support departments in the development and delivery of routine HR actions.
- Conduct all Company’s HR & admin related operation.
- Assist with payroll, pay budgets and respective supporting documentation in accordance with finance department instructions.
- Prepare routine HR documents such as letters, offers, emails, and staff communications.
- Constantly motivate the employees, by providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision of the Company.
- Make sure the employees are aware of HR policies and procedures, and fully comply with them.
- Retain past and current HR records by using the Company’s software HR system; manage ERP system.
- Conduct regular meetings with HR Group Manager and prepare reports and presentations to management as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Proven working experience of more than 4 years is a must.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Ability to manage problem solving, complex projects and multi-tasking.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent time management, organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Comfortable using HR systems.
- Strong knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Availability to travel within Iraq and abroad if required.
- Knowledge of Apple products, such as MacBook and iPhone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.).
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Knowledge on how to manage people.
- Analytical & critical thinking
- Team player.
- Capacity to work with diverse teams.
- Capacity for integration.
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/human-resources-manager
- Job Reference https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/human-resources-manager