HVAC Specialist Engineer
It is important that the job applicant has strong knowledge about HVAC control system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide support to HVAC teams in maintenance and trouble-shooting industrial central HVAC systems.
· Follow up the installation & commissioning of HVAC systems for control room and motor control centres.
· Conduct load calculations to determine HVAC system capacity requirements.
· Select energy-efficient HVAC equipment and controls that meet or exceed industrial HVAC code requirements.
· Develop and update industrial HVAC system heat map.
· Follow up HVAC projects, ensuring quality control & commissioning.
· Coordinate with other engineering disciplines, such as electrical and mechanical, to ensure seamless integration of HVAC systems.
· Keep abreast of new HVAC technologies and developments through continuing education and professional development opportunities.
· Adhere to all safety codes and regulations when installing HVAC systems.
· Maintain accurate records of current HVAC units.
· Review min/max spare parts as required & order the missing parts if required.
· Suggest training courses to develop the national technicians skills and knowledge.
· Review and make improvements for PMs