View more 10 hours ago
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Inspect. repair. modify and install HVAC equipment including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors. receivers. condensers. chillers. water cooling towers. forced air converter units.
- pumps. automatic and hand valves. expansion valves and capillary tubes.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating, and ventilating units. including boilers. gas and electrically operated air- conditioning equipment. and make necessary adjustments or repairs. service and repair evaporative coolers.
- Repair or replace defective parts in units and equipment’s and their controls. including thermostats. Automatic Switches, fan controls. log switches. damper motors. louvers, relays. filters. controls. belts. Compressors. heat exchangers. high limit controls. pressure controls. Safety valves. and automatic gas valves.
- operate a variety of hand and power tools. welder torch. vacuum pump. test equipment utilized in trades and a motor vehicle: maintain equipment in effective and safe working condition: maintain parts and tool inventory.
- Repair and rebuild semi-hermetic reciprocating co repressors and compressors for centrifugal refrigeration machines.
- Perform skilled electrical maintenance work in the repair. installation and alteration of HVAC equipment. components. timers. motors and wiring systems as needed: connect motors to control Panels.
- Test and examine boiler operations. observing meter and pressure gauges. conduct boiler water quality test and treatment: adjust boiler burner combustion.
- Lubricate and pack heating, ventilation, refrigeration. and air-conditioning motors. pumps, fans. and other equipment.
- Install and calibrate systems: install copper tubing and repair pipes and tubing as necessary: test joints and insulate pipes of refrigeration and air conditioning systems: flush boilers. descale tubing: rebuild pressure and temperature valves and water pumps.
- Install. rebuild, replace, or repair fans. motors, thermostats, fuses, filters. bearings. valves. controls. gaskets and other equipment as necessary.
- Maintain related records concerning time. labor and materials: maintain log of tasks performed and write reports as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.