Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Supervise Preparation and Switching, Maintenance activities, troubleshooting and monitoring of the Electrical Sub Stations.
- Performance of activities provided by an emergency response plan.
- Keeping Operation Coordinator informed about the progress of the activities.
- Assures stable operations and performances of HVPT.
- Analysis of failures and defects of the system.
- Secondary technical education with 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and minimum 5 years as HVPT Coordinator in Gas Turbine Power Plant
- Fluent English language.
- Must be familiar with design, operating principles, technical specifications, O&M procedure of process equipment and 132 kV Overhead Transmission Line System.
- Be able to read drawings, process flow charts and diagrams.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.