View more 3 days ago
- Assures stable operations and performances of Power Transmission System.
- Analysis of failures and defects of the system.
- Keeping Operations Coordinator informed of progress.
- Bachelor’s in industrial engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent) with 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and minimum 3 years as HVPT Supervisor in Gas Turbine Power Plant.
- Good English knowledge.
- Must have electro-technical background.
- Must be familiar with design, operating principles, technical specifications, O&M procedure of 132 kV Overhead Transmission Line System.
- Be able to read drawings, process flow charts and diagrams.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
Visa sponsorship available for eligible applicants.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.