HVPT Supervisor – Job Description
Responsible for the operating conditions of HVPT
- Preparation of process equipment for start-up, run-up, control over operating and process parameters.
- Preparation of process equipment for performance of technical maintenance, scheduled and corrective maintenance.
- Performance of activities provided by an emergency response plan.
- Keeping Operation Coordinator informed about the progress of the activities.
- Assures stable operations and performances of HVPT.
- Analysis of failures and defects of the system.
- Secondary technical education with 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and minimum 3 Years as HVPT Coordinator in Gas Turbine Power Plant.
- Fluent English language.
- Must be familiar with design, operating principles, technical specifications, O&M procedure of process equipment and 132 kV Overhead Transmission Line System.
- Be able to read drawings, process flow charts and diagrams.
- Must know properties of petroleum gas, lubricants, and cooling fluids.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.