At Eni, we are looking for an ICT Cybersecurity Coordinator within Eni Iraq (Zubair Field Operating Division) in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for coordinating Cyber defence activities information technology or communications project from the planning stages through to the implementation of a solution.
As a member of the ICT Department at Eni Iraq ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and implementing an ICT and ICS Cyber Security Risk-Based program in accordance with Head Quarter
- Identifying and promoting, in accordance with the Head Quarter’s Cyber Security Risk Governance Model, ICT/ICS security measures by evaluating business strategy and requirements
- Working closely with both technical and non-technical staff to develop remediation strategies that balance operational requirements with ICT/ICS security objectives
- Designing and implementing a corporate ICT/ICS cyber security policy framework in accordance with Head Quarter directives
- Designing and planning security solutions in order to protect ICT/ICS infrastructure, by evaluating network and security technologies
- Steering the implementation of defined architectures/solutions/products & upgrading security systems by monitoring security environment, identifying security gaps, evaluating and implementing enhancements
- Responding immediately to security-related incidents and providing a thorough post-event analysis and reporting
- Promoting ICT/ICS cyber security training and awareness campaign within the organization
- Security Operations management
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Understanding of differences between IT and ICS environments
- Hands-on experience with operational technologies including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), remote terminal units (RTUs), and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Experience implementing security technologies and controls in ICT/ICS environments
- Understanding of threats to ICT/ ICS environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT/ICS Security standards and guidelines (ISO 27001, ISO 27005, ISO 31000, ISO 27019, ISA/IEC-62443, NIST CSF, NIST SP 800-30, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-82)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (mainly Word, Project, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Budget & Cost management
Fix Term, Rotational 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.