- Responsible for documenting and administering the IAM infrastructure.
- Provide support to security and develop appropriate audit controls and procedures to
ensure the integrity of applications.
- Provide guidance regarding changes to the directory schema.
- Manage the IPA/AD environments in accordance with the company policies.
- Create and maintain access/group policies in the various systems integrated with theIAM environment.
- Provision, modify and manage all user/service accounts and profiles.
- Maintain a list of all users/services/roles and there grant permissions.
- Free IPA administration.
- Active Directory administration.
- A basic understanding of web/mail/LDAP/ssh/etc. services, authentication protocols like
kerberos, SASL, GSSAPI and single sign on.
- Basic understanding of firewalls and VPN.
- Experience with LDAP/SLDAP.
- 3+ years of experience in IT and related fields.
- One or more of the following certificates, or equivalent from an accredited entity:
- Basic SQL skills.
- Basic Bash/Power Shell scripting.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Microsoft Certified System Associate (MCSA).