This position is responsible for documenting and administering the IAM infrastructure. And Provide guidance regarding changes to the directory schema & also manage the IPA/AD environments in accordance with the company policies.
- Responsible for documenting and administering the IAM infrastructure.
- Provide support to security and develop appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of applications.
- Provide guidance regarding changes to the directory schema.
- Manage the IPA/AD environments in accordance with the company policies.
- Create and maintain access/group policies in the various systems integrated with the IAM environment.
- Provision, modify and manage all user/service accounts and profiles.
- Maintain a list of all users/services/roles and there grant permissions.
- BSc. in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related degree.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Microsoft Certified System Associate (MCSA).
- 2+ years of experience in IT or related fields.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic Understanding in all Business Operations & company policies.
- Basic working knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, databases, processing systems, web applications, mobile technology, cloud, big data and virtualization
- Knowledge in security protocols, firewalls, anti-virus, and access rights…etc.
- Experience with LDAP/SLDAP.
- Basic Bash/PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge of latest software and technical solutions to be implemented to increase data and application security.
- Must possess strong understanding of IT applications and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships.
- IT Support requirements for business outcomes.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Self-motivated, hands-on critical thinker and problem solver, with the ability to lead with an enthusiastic, optimistic outlook, and a collaborative style.
- Ability to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and technologies, IP networking, routing, firewalls…etc.
- Must be self-driven and organized.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Willing ask others for assistance to reduce delays in solving difficult problems.
- Free IPA administration.
- Active Directory administration.
- A basic understanding of web/mail/LDAP/ssh/etc. services, authentication protocols like kerberos, SASL, GSSAPI and single sign on.
- Basic understanding of firewalls and VPN.
- Basic SQL skills.
Differentiation Core Competencies
- Passion and Initiative
- Results Orientation
- Leadership & Empowerment
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Positive attitude & Team Work