ALTAMEER IS HIRING!
We are looking for talented & Professional employees to join our team
About the company:
ALTAMEER is a combination of management oriented and dedicated experts, all of whom provide superior solutions and advanced services to the government and corporate markets in the region. We distinguish ourselves as an expert engineering firm, offering the ability to design, install and operate solutions based on current and future client requirements and based on our partnering strategy with our clients. We offer a wide range of turnkey professional solutions including low current security systems, information and communication technology, automation, fire protection and software development. By partnering with award-winning, world-renowned security companies, we can proudly provide a comprehensive suite of products, services and technologies designed to protect people, property and information
Job title: Implementation Senior Technician
Department: Control System
Working hours: 08:00 AM till 04:00 PM
Purpose/objective of the position: ALTAMEER is seeking for professional engineer to be Responsible for the Site works related to the systems, implement the plans upon the responsible engineer request
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Proper coordination with the responsibilities to ensure the completion of site works.
- Performing quality control on all projects, writing reports and making recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the Engineering team during installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Executing on-site works of wiring cable, laying pipes, connecting devices and operating them according to the established plans.
- Organizing the tasks and work as priority supervised/confirmed by the dedicated team responsibilities.
- Follow instructions and coordinating with others as per the communication matrix/authority type.
- Installation the devices and make the required modifications.
- Direct/assist the workers and train them about work.
- Record/inform regarding the work bugs and inform responsible engineer.
- Provide leadership and assistance to less experienced technicians and apprentices.
- Work, liaise and utilize good effective communication with a range of internal departments in the same level.
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures.
- Diploma degree or any related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in technician electrical
- Work as a site Senior technician and adapt to various work environments
- Classic control components knowledge
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills – technicians may be the first point of contact for clients
- Elementary English language
- How to apply For those interested and meet the required criteria, please send your CV to: [email protected] Notes: • Please mention the job title in the subject line of your email: Implementation Senior Technician • CVs with links or images/jpg will be disregarded. PDF and word files only will be accepted.