WRS Kurdistan are looking for Local candidates to work as IN Manager for a technology company in Erbil.
Contract Type: Permanent
- Develop processes, procedures, activities and systems for accurate recording and reporting of system performance, maintenance, outages, and downtime.
- Perform dimensioning, Planning, Managing Vendor SLA, technology road map.
- Lead support to projects from OCS (Online Charging System) Operation to ensure OCS node-related proper acceptance test, handover process, etc.
- Lead analysis of various platform data & reports based on Performance Management & Fault Management (emergency) to and determine traffic patterns to maintain QoS.
- System and database administration of IN/WSC system and databases to ensure information security as per company policy.
- Lead analysis of necessary preventive actions to reduce revenue leakage issues & provide solution ensuring minimum leakage in Prepaid revenue.
- Manage resources, utilize manpower and assign the right jobs/projects to the right people and facilitate proper training to team members and other units to ensure maximum output and to develop skills of the team.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role. Proven experience in the Telecommunications Service Provider or Mobile Network Operator environment and with Prepaid and/or Converged Charging System (CCS) technologies OCS tariff configuration and integration. Experience in Databases & Experience in O/S (Linux, UNIX) and a Very good understanding of Oracle database and its maintenance.
- Fluency in Kurdish. Excellent command in English language.
- Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Team Building, Leadership.
- Interpersonal skills, Communication and motivation, Forward planning, and strategic thinking.