CATHOLIC UNIVESITY IN ERBIL
Inclusion and Diversity Specialist
- Research, apply and promote diversity initiatives and share best practice
- Provide advice, guidance and support on equality and diversity issues
- Assess community needs and promote community cohesion
- Develop and implement a comprehensive diversity and inclusion strategy aligned with the institution’s values and goals.
- Collaborate with leadership to integrate DEI principles into the institutions mission, vision and values.
- Promote changes within organizations and the wider community.
- Develop systems for reporting any incidents of discrimination.
- Promote diversity in the hiring process and participate in diverse candidate sourcing.
- Liaise with community groups and other relevant organizations, e.g., the police, local councils.
- Raise awareness in schools, colleges and the wider community
- Deal with conflict within the community or the workplace
- Interact with people at all levels and from a range of backgrounds
- Respond to complaints and provide information on options for complainants
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of anti-discriminatory legislation
- Translate equality legislation into practice to ensure organizations meet statutory requirements
- Write, implement and review the policy at the corporate and service level
- Present reports and recommendations
- Prepare and deliver presentations and workshops to staff, stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Collect and analyze data related to diversity and inclusion activities and efforts
- Develop partnerships with organizations focused on diversity and inclusion.
To be discussed
To be discussed
How to apply
Please see the link below for application