Achieve Korek regional sales target by building, managing and leading a reliable sales force team, implementing good planning, controlling Sub Dealers & Outlets Indirect Sales Network. Ensure that sales operation goes in harmony with the strategic goals of Korek and the strategy set and implemented by Commercial division.
- Manage Indirect Sales team to maintain high level of productivity, effectiveness, increase sales and market share.
- Prepare periodic SWOT analysis for the market, propose plans & corrective actions to Indirect Sales Director and ensure their implementation.
- Set monitor objectives & KPI’s for Indirect Sales team in line with the company objectives.
- Follow up and monitor achievements of Indirect Sales team as well as the achievement of Indirect Sales network.
- Monitor the achievements of sales target & objectives.
- Ensure mutual coordination with Dealer Account unit to get feedback regarding Main Dealers situation and market activities.
- Monitor and control SIM and voucher stock in the market and ensure the availability in line with sales target.
- Prepare Indirect Sales forecast and budget.
- Prepare Indirect Sales activities monthly report and submit it to Sales Director.
- Ensure proper implementation of Korek policies, report any infringements, non-conformities and take action as needed.
- Conduct visits as preset number on a monthly basis to top Sub-Dealers in all regions to maintain strong relationship and leading market position.
- Establish trust worthy relationship with the Indirect Sales channels.
- Coordinate with all departments as needed to support in fulfilling corporate objectives as well as departmental objectives.
- Lead, develop and motivate team members to reach ultimate performance and achieve unit objectives.
- Analysis skills.
- Judgment/Decision making
- Strategic skills.
- Stress management.
- Team player.
- Negotiation skills.
- Team builder.
- Running meetings.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)