On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Indoor Saleswoman” to work with one of the leading Retail Trade companies in KRI.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 15 Jan 2021
Salary Range: Starting at $600 Working Days: 6 days/week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance
- Offer chocolate as per Standards
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items
- Sell products and services to consumers in a very professional way
- Helps customer to make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sale outlets and other trade factors
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, ad monthly and annual territory analyses
- Focusses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Submits orders by refer ring to price lists and product literature
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Education: Lower than University degree (Sales, Marketing, business are preferred)
- Experience: No experience required; previous Food & Beverage is an advantage
- Languages: Good English and Arabic skills are required, Kurdish skill is an advantage.
- Customer service, meeting sales goals, selling to customer needs, product knowledge, people skills, dependability, general math skills, verbal communication, Job knowledge
- Loyal, looking to develop themselves and build on creating a firm team
- Address Gulan Mall
- Salary Offer Starting at $600
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Indoor Saleswoman” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.