- Company background
Van Company for Industrial Investment and General Trading was established in (1999) and gained preference and distinction among companies, in 2020 the decision has been made to establish Van Steel to be the largest plant in Iraq. Van Steel is a rebar-making plant, situated in Timar Industrial Zone in the city of Erbil. Our facility is dedicated to producing high-quality construction reinforcement rebars spanning from 8 to 32 mm utilizing the latest technology of the Arc Furnace.
Reports To: Director of Operations
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Industrial Warehouse Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing and optimizing industrial warehouse operations. They will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of warehouse operations, including inventory management, order fulfillment, shipping and receiving, and safety compliance.
- Develop and implement warehouse management strategies to optimize efficiency and productivity
- Oversee all aspects of inventory management, including receiving, storing, and tracking inventory
- Manage order fulfillment process, ensuring timely and accurate order fulfillment
- Manage shipping and receiving activities, including scheduling and coordinating shipments
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and procedures
- Train and supervise warehouse staff
- Prepare and maintain warehouse reports
- Identify and implement warehouse improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in industrial warehouse management
- Proven track record of success in optimizing warehouse operations
- Strong knowledge of inventory management principles and practices
- Experience with warehouse management software
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Chance to make a significant impact on the company’s success
- How to apply Only applicants who apply as per the below details will be shortlisted. • We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and encourage everyone to apply. We particularly encourage women to apply and contribute to our diverse and inclusive work environment. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. • Deadline of submission: 16th December 2023 23:59 • All applications must include the following (In English and in PDF format only): o Detailed CV o Cover Letter (explaining suitability for the position) o Email body • Applications should be sent to [email protected] , using the following subject line: “Industrial Warehouse Manager” • Van Steel reserves the right to close the announcement prior to the stated deadline as applications are screened on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. • Incomplete applications and wrong title formats will not be considered.