View more 4 days ago
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements.· Implements security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements. · Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breach does occur · Determines security violations and inefficiencies by organizing and conducting tests · and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture. · Recognizes problems by identifying and reporting abnormalities. · Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls. · Communicate the system status and keep users informed of downtime or changes to the system. · Keep technical knowledge current through continuing education, attending educational · workshops and reviewing publications. · Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources. · Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. · Draft policies and guidelines. · Conduct training in standard Information Security procedures and measures. · Assess security implications of new technologies or technology upgrades to planned and existing systems.
One or more of the following certificates, or equivalent from an accredited entity:
– Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security (CCIE Security)
– CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
– ISACA Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
– ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
– Red Hat Certified architect (RHCA)