Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an Inspection Engineer on a 28/28 rotation in Basra, Iraq.
- Review and Comment on EPC / Subcontractors Quality Procedures and ITP’s before they are sent to the Lead Quality Engineer for his respected unit for approval
- Review of EPC / Sub contractor’s drawings for correctness and installation data before works are started
- Monitor / inspect all E&I activities of all ECP Subcontractors works from pre-inspection, Installation to completion
- Manage loop check inspections with EPC contractors
- Report directly to Sr. Lead Quality Engineer for his respected Unit
- Provide the Sr. Lead Quality Engineer for his respected unit with a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly Quality report for all activities
- Issue NCR’s and or Corrective actions to EPC contractors for compliance
- Manage the Quality Documentation from his respected EPC Contractors
- Manage inspection and damage reports from EPC’s for equipment damage from shipping or onsite miss handling damage
- Require to travel to vendor and manufacture shops for Inspections and pre-equipment run inns’ (FAT TEST) before shipment to project site if required
Skills / Qualifications
- Fifteen years of total experience
- Eight years’ experience in similar quality position
- B.S. in Engineering minimum academic qualification
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!