Providing support to project and process engineering in a review of process control and safety
– design including participation in PHA, P&ID review, and MOC processes/ procedures.
– Providing controls systems and DCS expertise control and instrumentation (C&I) engineers are
– responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining equipment that is
– monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes in the support of a petroleum
– Performing DCS and PLC/SIS hardware and software maintenance/upgrades.
– Provide technical advice during troubleshooting and corrective action of instrument breakdown or
– failures to find the root cause and best solution in order to restore the functionality back to normal.
– Provide technical support to the operation staff and advise solutions according to the best
– Monitor spare parts and inventory for critical instrumentation to ensure availability when required.
– Provide technical inputs in the full cycle of procurement processes for contract, materials, and
– Identify, study, propose, and implement area for improvement (project) in the field of
– Develop the plan, scope and lead the execution of shutdown works for instrumentation to ensure
– completion within the specified window.
– Supervise work execution on site, develop procedures and instruction for either maintenance,
shutdown, or project.
– Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs
the technical evaluations.
– Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the
– Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G), and installation.
– Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G) and related material take-off.
– Implements instrument detail design on P&ID’s.
– Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Address Al Muthanna - Samawa
- How to apply https://www.wataniyagroup.com/carrers.aspx