View more 3 days ago
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Work with troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, Ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness.
- Troubleshooting instrumentation, temperature, pressure, and flow control loops.
- Repair or replace control devices such as switches, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, transmitters, etc. as needed.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments.
- Work directly with production personnel to isolate and repair problems.
- Training maintenance personnel on equipment control.
- Assist maintenance personnel with other repairs when needed.
- Secondary technical education
- 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and min 2 years as Instrumentation Technician in Gas Turbine Power Plant or similar project.
- Ability to use and interpret phase testers, mustimeter instrument, megohmmeter and other testing equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.