Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for Integrity Advisor. This is a rotational basis and based in Iraq.
- Provide technical leadership to Operations and Maintenance, to maintain integrity of all pressure equipment, tanks, piping systems and pipelines including monitoring/analyzing/reporting of corrosion and inspection data
- Serves as subject matter expert and point of contact for materials and corrosion related issues and provide risk based stewardship of integrity management programs
- Provides training and mentoring of technical staff on the general subject of materials, corrosion, and integrity, as well as on WQIFOD integrity programs
- Support integrity engineers to perform integrity related corrosion mitigation, inspections, monitoring and surveillance
- Lead development and implementation of risk based maintenance plans for pressure equipment (including piping) and pipelines
- Develop and issue periodic reports for the integrity group
- Coordinate periodic integrity reviews with Operations and Maintenance
- Coordinate chemicals management contractor to optimize chemicals program
- Support cathodic protection system installation, design, commissioning; Lead development and implement surveillance and maintenance of systems
- Technical Support to Operations
- Coordinate fitness for service and failure analyses and recommend appropriate repair plans and material selections
- Provide technical reviews as part of the Management of Change system (related to materials, corrosion protection)
Skills / Qualifications
- Engineering Degree (Materials / Mechanical / Chemical / other related)
- 15-20 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in the middle east region) Majority of that experience should be in upstream oil and gas
- Experience working with for major oil companies and support to operations
- Experience with mentoring, setting up integrity management systems and processes
- Experience in other areas of maintenance including Electrical / I&C / Machinery preferred
- Strong Leadership skills; Analytical skills / problem solving
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring Skills
- Knowledge of materials, corrosion control, industry standard repair methods
- Knowledgeable of industry standards that apply to integrity, such as NACE, ISO, ASTM, ASME BPVC
- Field experience
- Operations support
- Integrity team
- Failure and cause analysis
- CP, inspection program
- dealing with equipment, pipeline
- Advisory experience 15+ exp
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Section head /manager will be preferred.
- International experience/exposure
- Some experience on maintenance will be preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!