A well known Turkish furniture company is looking to hire an Interior Designer for their sub- office in Baghdad.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 10 December 2020
Salary Range: $600- $700 Working Days: 6 days/week (9:00am – 7:00pm)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visiting the sites and taking the actual measurements in order to match with the
maps supplied by the other party.
- Landscape preparation.
- Making two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) charts, using the
- Making three-dimensional maps of the materials to be made or ordered with
mentioning all the technical details that help in the production process and the
- Preparing a schedule of quantities for what was mentioned above and with all the
details in terms of (source, color, dimensions, and prices).
- Preparing a technical offer that includes all the details in the bill of quantities.
- Preparing a presentation or a block that includes what is found in the second,
third, fourth, fifth and sixth paragraphs in the form of a presentation.
- Site visits during the implementation of the project to ensure that the technical
specifications and the schedule of quantities are in conformity with the reality of
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree of Architecture Engineering
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience as an architect
- Languages: Speaks Arabic and English Fluently.
- Good communication skill.
- Good knowledge of engineering software programs (Making two-dimensional
AutoCAD-3D max –Lumion- Photoshop )
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Interior Designer - Baghdad” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.