Job Location: Baghdad
On behalf of our client, WRS is looking to hire local candidate for the position of Internal Auditor to work with one of the leading FMCG companies in Iraq.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standard
- Min 3 years of proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (ERP).
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good language skills in English
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply send you CV to: [email protected] subjected as " Internal Auditor"