The Internal Communication Specialist will work in tandem with the Marketing & Sales team to provide valuable insights on Market Trends and Competitor’s Sales and Marketing Activities. Provide detailed reports on Key Performance Indicators and Return of Investment of various Marketing Campaigns.
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Collaborate with other data professionals to extract data figures, creating reports based on their findings, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine business initiatives’ success.
- Strategic thinking with a meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Decision Making.
- Organizational and environmental awareness.
- Problem solving.
- Results orientation.
- The ability to present findings in a polished way.
- The ability to collect, enter and analyze data.
- Proficiency with statistics and data analytics (varies statistical capability, advanced MS Excel, etc.).
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (required)
Number Of Positions
2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Computer Science, Business or relevant field.