We are looking for an Inventory Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management
- Physically counting items and matching the physical count
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Will have to travel to Baghdad from time to time.
- BS degree in Business Management or any related field.
- High attention to details and excellent analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of auditing and creating procedures.
- Fluent in Kurdish, English & Arabic
- Address Dream City - Erbil - Iraq
- How to apply By using the following link: https://toters.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=203
- Job Reference Inventory Auditor - Erbil - Toters