The IP Core Manager is responsible for network operation and changes, upgrade and downgrades, network expansion and proactively report any outdated software/hardware to Planning Manager.
- Take care of the internal peer review of changes and device hardware, software maintenance.
- Handles the device configuration changes and well communicates it to IP operation team for implementation.
- Consult with other departments regarding Service Build, IP operational changes, Core network operation, and Capacity planning.
- Create and maintain accurate network documentation and diagrams, proactively assess the environment and bring forward solutions to increase network resiliency.
- MPBN Core network management, monitoring, expansion, capacity planning, and help in design.
- IT and Enterprise network expansion, modernization, and optimization.
- NMS support and renewal management such as SolarWinds, NFM-P and Huawei NCE
- Work and interact with other team members to proactively plan for core network, supports other departments during new projects and its implementation
- Working closely with other departments and outside vendors to identify, recommend, implement, and operate functional and cost-effective infrastructure management solutions.
- Good coordination with other team members when required to ensure issues are addressed and closed on time.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) or equivalent.
- Deep understanding about layer 1 infrastructure from fiber optics, SFP’s, ODF’s, DWDM, SDH, EoSDH.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI model.
- Deep understanding of static and dynamic routing protocols, and hands-on experience in the IP MPLS networks and BGP routing.
- ITIL or equivalent management certificates
- Full understanding of CAPEX/OPEX for IP hardware and software.
- Capable to create design documents such as LLD and HLD for ongoing projects.
- Should be available 24/7.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
7-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor or Master Communication or Computer Engineering