- The IP Core Expert is responsible for providing expert level of support and guidance for core routers/switches implementation and ongoing support 24/7 to IP team.
- To take care of the internal peer review of changes and device hardware, software maintenance and upgrades.
- Handles the device configuration verification and troubleshooting and actively involves in internal and external IP projects.
- Must consult with other departments regarding Service Build, IP Design, Core network Planning and Capacity.
- Should create and maintain accurate network documentations and diagrams, proactively assess the environment and bring forward solutions to increase network resiliency.
- MPBN Core network monitoring, expansion, capacity planning, upgrade and design.
- IT and Enterprise network health, expansion, optimize, support and troubleshooting.
- NMS management such as SolarWinds, NFM-P and Huawei NCE.
- Work and interact with other team members to proactively maintains core network, supports other departments during network issue.
- Working closely with other departments and outside vendors to identify, recommend, implement, and operate functional and cost-effective infrastructure management solutions.
- Developing and reporting to management by identifying the SLA-based for measuring the key indicators that qualifying the performance of the offered services.
- Ensure other team members are fully trained.
- Good coordination with other team members when required to ensure issues are addressed and closed on time.
- Full understanding of CAPEX/OPEX for IP hardware and software.
- Capable to create RFI, BoQ, RFQ, RCA, LLD, HLD.
- Should be available 24/7.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) or equivalent.
- Deep understanding about layer 1 infrastructure from fiber optics, SFP’s, ODF’s, DWDM, SDH, EoSDH.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI model.
- Deep understanding of static and dynamic routing protocols, and hands-on experience in the IP MPLS networks and BGP routing.
- ITIL or equivalent management certificates.
Bachelor or Master in Communication or Computer Engineering.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)