- The IP network supervisor handles ongoing IP projects and aligns with relevant team to resolve complicated network issues.
- Takes care of existing setup, plans, expansions, network growth, ISP traffic growth, packet core traffic growth.
- Operate and maintain all regional IP-MPBN, ISP, IT network and access networks.
- Provide IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Available 24×7 to tackle any IP MPBN network related issues and to support HQ MPBN team with their activities.
- Monitor and reports daily KPIs; coordinate with field teams to perform preventive and corrective maintenance. when needed.
- Responsible to execute and implement planned night-activities, onsite or remotely.
- Support Design team with requested data.
- On-Call 24×7 rotation.
- Cisco software upgrade/downgrade.
- CCIE certified/knowledge or any equivalent certificate from other vendors.
- Experience with Huawei routers in an operator environment.
- IP/MPLS network and its services including L3VPN and L2VPN.
- Huawei U2000 or NCE and Solar Winds Management system.
- Familiar with ISPs network, load-balancing and BGP protocol.
- ISIS protocol, OSPF, eBGP, iBGP protocols.
- Solarwinds management software or any equivalent tool.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)