The IP Planning Expert is responsible for planning network changes, upgrade and downgrades, network expansion and proactively report any outdated software/hardware to its reporting manager.
- To take care of the internal peer review of changes and device hardware, software maintenance.
- Handles the devices planned changes and well communicates it to IP operation team for implementation.
- Consult with other departments regarding Service Build, IP Design, Core network Planning, and Capacity.
- Create and maintain accurate network documentation and diagrams, proactively assess the environment and bring forward solutions to increase network resiliency.
- MPBN core network monitoring, expansion, capacity planning, and design.
- IT and Enterprise network expansion, modernization, and optimization.
- NMS support and renewal management such as SolarWinds, NFM-P and Huawei NCE.
- Work and interact with other team members to proactively plan for core network.
- Working closely with other departments and outside vendors to identify, recommend, implement, and operate functional and cost-effective infrastructure management solutions.
- Ensure other team members are fully trained.
- Helps in improving technical skills in his team.
- Good coordination with other team members when required to ensure issues are addressed and closed on time.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) or equivalent.
- Experience in telecommunication or IT services industry.
- Full understanding of CAPEX/OPEX for IP hardware and software.
- Deep understanding about layer 1 infrastructure from fiber optics, SFP’s, ODF’s, DWDM, SDH, EoSDH.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI model.
- Deep understanding of static and dynamic routing protocols, and hands-on experience in the IP MPLS networks and BGP routing.
- ITIL or equivalent management certificates.
- Capable to create RFI, BoQ, RFQ, RCA, LLD, HLD.
- Should be available 24/7.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)