- IP Security (Sr.) Engineer helps the security team to achieve developed responses to security threats by monitoring IP networks for security issues works on enterprise network firewalls.
- Deployment of firewalls, health check, and monitor firewalls including Cisco and Fortinet firewalls of Enterprise network.
- He/She should identify compromised machines and report on security measures taken to address threats.
- Monitors, health-checks and maintains security nodes, Cisco ISE and F5 load balancers.
- Manipulates firewall logs through log analyzer and provides professional feedback & fix.
- Proactively maintains network firewalls, supports other departments during network issues.
- Follows expert advises and takes proactive security steps to protect core and access network through firewalls.
- Network Security Professional (NSE-4) and higher or equivalent.
- Ability to analyze security risks and develop response procedures.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCNP).
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor Communication or Computer Engineering.