Provide adequate operations and monitoring to the access IP backhaul as well as to maintain network KPIs and support regional teams with ongoing projects.
- Follow up on IP backhaul projects, expansions, and related integration with IT and Core Network elements.
- Operations, maintenance and KPI monitoring for IP access backhaul.
- Experience with the following protocols/Services: BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VRRP, RSVP, LDP, L3VPN, L2VPN, SR-MPLS.
- Available 24/7 to answer any emergency and take the necessary actions in a timely manner.
- CCNP certificate, CCIE is a plus.
- IP/MPLS network and its services including L3VPN and L2VPN.
- Routing and Switching (layer 3 backhauling).
- Multi-tasking and proactive monitoring.
- Expertise with Cisco and Alcatel routers Portfolio.
- Proactive team player. Willing to use his expertise to support other technical teams when needed during design, implementation, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and KPIs monitoring, applicable to large and complex network scenario.
Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)