View more 19 hours ago
- Responsible for reporting results of monitoring network health.
- Monitor all core services and access network for any potential performance problems (utilization, intrusion, etc.) and respond in a timely manner to any anomalies to ensure network availability.
- Document bugs and issues related to network performance and liaise with NOC to resolve outstanding issues, and Incidents.
- Handle network performance monitoring on continuous basis to ensure 100% Network uptime.
- Monitor indicators of metrics and escalate any anticipated outages.
- Report the problems to Network Monitoring Manager and ensure continuous monitoring of any indicators of Network Slowness or outages.
- Send a ticket to the concerned subcontract for any indicators of Network Slowness, outages, issues and follow the problem-solving progress
- Escalate the high impact tickets if the problem was service effecting and take too long time to resolve.
- Reporting high Impact Problems.
- Reporting Late Problems with no solutions.
- Reporting Repeated Problems for monitoring CTC platform for any expected or unexpected alarms or the integrity of the link and this will be done 24/7
- responsible for monitoring the PRTG sites and check sites or connection availably and this will be done 24/7
- responsible for providing full monthly reports for the status and the availability of service VLANs delivered to the customers whether there is an interruption in the service or service unavailability
- responsible for providing detailed monthly reports for FOC span cuts and availability statistics
- responsible for handling the follow up of FOC operations initiated by the FOC team, checked by NOC team and done by the contractor(s)
- responsible for providing monitoring Tickets and outages Summary monthly reports
- responsible for providing Contractors Outage monthly reports
- responsible for providing Repeated issues monthly reports
- responsible for Monitoring the site’s management links and power status of these sites including the follow up with the concerned parties
- responsible for Requisites and Tickets Follow up and providing daily reports related to this task
- responsible for providing 24/7 Monitoring regarding All the current detailed information of the environmental systems for the IRQNBB sites status
- responsible for providing access to the site location by contacting the site’s owners
EducationBachelor of Science in Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering or related.
Years of Experience0-1 Years in ISP Networking related position.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, Email)
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with different groups of stakeholders.
- Must have a solid understanding of how an ISP network works.
- Customer handling including customer complaint resolution, etc.
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the team independently.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn complex concepts.
- Able to analyze problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
- Capable of working/using own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Keen to contribute ideas, share knowledge and help others develop.
- Interest in leading edge technologies. Keen to develop own skills and knowledge.
- Ability to understand and prepare technical documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Self-motivated, hands-on critical thinker and problem solver.
- Engineering Principles, adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.