Government & Wholesalers Contracts:
Ensure that all information related to the department is maintained at the highest level of confidentiality
Handle the coordination with government agencies related to agreements and service contracts ensuring compliance of the company’s policies and activities with the government regulations/ regulatory authorities/ other statutory bodies in regards to contracts and services provided.
Ensure that all payments made on behalf of the company to the government, operators, other statutory bodies are documented and accounted for.
Verify all services used versus invoices to ensure proper accounts.
Track corporate affairs expenses and present reports on a regular basis to the management
Legal Advisory Activities:
Assist in legal implication related to contacts.
Business Development Activities:
Responsible for presenting our services and products to Government/Companies/Providers.
Responsible for preparing and conducting presentation of the product and services.
Indoor Regulatory & Government Affairs Engineer:
- Perform filing of all mandatory documents and reports as required by the government and other statutory bodies. Example: Telecom Regulatory Authority, etc. Perform ad hoc reporting to government agencies.
- Handle the correspondence within IRQNBB departments to the government agencies and any communication between IRQNBB and the government agencies associated with the work of the departments
- Attend the meetings with the Government Contacts related to company products and services as well as sector, accompany Regulatory and Government Affairs Manager in the meetings with Ministers or high officials in the Government for negotiation.
- Conduct Outdoor visits to government agencies, ministries, departments to follow up on transactions related to the company contracts.
- Manage relations with Government departments handling company contracts serving as point of contact to manage the details needed to ensure efficient and smooth operations.
- Handle Coordination of daily requests for Cables and ensure all paperwork is submitted to government agencies for processing timely with complete papers.
- Handle the RGA application, making sure to update the status of all the cases on daily basis and to maintain the stability of the system/App
- Communicating with the RGA team members on daily basis to get the cases’ update, providing support and to accelerate the flow of the cases
- Handle the archiving (Hard and Soft copy) making sure that all the papers related to the RGA works are well maintained
- Perform a weekly/Monthly report showing the status of the cases related to RGA department and payments related to each case, to be submitted to the RGA manager
- Bachelor Degree in Telecom Engineering or any related field.
- For Legal Advising activities duties: Bachelor of Law is preferred.