IT Applications Business Analyst – 12 Months Contract – Iraq
Outside of IR35
28 x 28 Rotation, for those that haven’t done a rotation before, this means we will fly you out for 28 days and then fly you back home and you will then have 28 days off before returning again for a further 28 days.
All flights, accommodation, food, incountry tax, visa’s, healthcare will all be paid for, for you
IT Applications Business Analyst will be responsible for the Business Requirement Gathering (user stories) phase of all IT Software & Data Services Projects relating to Application Enhancement, Application Development, & Data Management requirements. Oil & Gas background
IT Application Business Analyst position will also be responsible for capturing the Business user’s Data Analytics requirements.
IT Applications Business Analyst Key Accountabilities
- Gather Business Requirements – User Stories
- Carry out Business process mapping, re-engineering & process analysis & suggest optimizations
- Must gain a good understanding of Infrastructure & able to device best suited solutions for each business problems.
- Work with Programme Manager / Project Manager to ensure the Business Requirements are met at every stage of the Project development
- Create Test Scenarios for UAT & PRD
- Review of testing approach & material to ensure business requirements are met
- Assist in 3rd line support of production issue resolution as per it pertains to business processes
- Audit Business blueprint / Design documents for configuration readiness
- Perform configuration per the design documents
- Unit test & review objects developed from functional specifications
- Assist Senior Tester to develop integration test scripts & to perform integration testing
IT Applications Business Analyst Documentation:
Scope of Requirements / Scope of Work documents
Application Usecase Diagrams
Application Workflow Diagrams
Application Technical documentation
Application Functional Documentation
Application Transition & Handover documentations
IT Applications Business Analyst required Qualification Mandatory Education:
At least a Bachelors Degree
IT Applications Business Analyst Good to Have:
Any Diploma/Degree/Certification in Business Analytics is highly desirable
Required Experience Mandatory Skills:
Excellent Communication Skills & Professional Fluency in Spoken & Written English
Attention to details & perfectionism at Business requirement gathering
Basic IT knowledge in Software tools, IT Networking, Databases, etc.
3+ Years of experience in relevant IT domain, i.e., as App Consultant, Solution Architect or Business Analyst
Understanding of Application Architecture & Software Development Life Cycles & the contribution of a Business Analyst to all the steps of SDLCExcellent documentation skills; Experienced in documenting large Scale projects, preferably End to End Application Development Projects
Good to Have:
Application Design & Coding experience; experience as an Application Solution Architect or Domain Consultant in large AccountsAny exposure to Oil & Gas Domain Applications & projects, understanding of Oil & Gas Processes & Functions is a Bonus
Beginner to Intermediate spoken skills in Arabic is a plus but not required
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.