As an IT technician, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers, and security systems, installing and configuring computer systems, printers, etc., diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person, making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions. On a day-to-day basis, you might be called upon to help colleagues with more basic IT needs. This will mean you’ll need to share your own knowledge to help others, including setting up new users and managing backup, security, and passwords. You’re also the company’s internet policy, monitoring the internet, and emailing us. Your job titles may vary. Alternatives include:
- applications support specialist
- help desk operator
- maintenance engineer technician.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers,
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality,
troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solve hardware or software
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from
completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts,
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant IT field.
- Microsoft Certified IT professional certification, Cisco certified network associate
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Hands-on experience in installing IT hardware and software.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good time management.
- Address Iraq - Al Muthanna - Samawa USD Month
- How to apply Interested can send their updated resume to [email protected]